We are looking for exceptional team members with an open mind, who are eager to transform challenges into simple and elegant solutions that customers love to use.
We are looking for passionate and bright individuals who want to take part in the design, development and all technical-related aspects of Model9’s core server components.
The selected candidate will be part of a professional team that develops in Groovy, Java, C and assembler, on Open systems and Mainframe. Our team lives and breathes high performance, multi-threading, clustering and reliability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years of Java programming experience
- Experience in performance-oriented storage, backup and systems management product development
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Team player, quick learner and highly motivated
- Experience in Grails
- Experience in developing enterprise class software
- Experience in Mainframe
Are you an exceptional organizer, soul player and task oriented, who reads the small details?
If you answer Yes to these questions – we, in model9 are looking for you.
Model 9 Backup and Recovery for z/OS is a revolutionary startup, that provides backup, recovery, archive, space management, replication, data security and regulatory compliance across the data center and the cloud. We are looking for an office manager in a part time position (50%) to join us.
In your role, you will be responsible for
- Assisting in a wide variety of functions including administration, executive support, and operations
- Office moving (finding new location according to company needs)
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Support bookkeeping
- Manage expense reports and invoices payments
- Office maintenance
The job can be for you if you have:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or relevant role in startup companies
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Great written and verbal English communication skills
- A positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Confidentiality guaranteed).
Our location: SOSA, Schocken St 13, Tel Aviv-Yafo