We are looking for exceptional team members with an open mind, who are eager to transform challenges into simple and elegant solutions that customers love to use.
Model9 is a VC-funded startup developing an innovative storage and cloud backup solution, disrupting a $50B market of the most stable computing platform available, serving most Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
We are looking for a passionate Senior QA Automation Engineer that lives and breathes quality to join our small and professional team.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading QA and Automation processes in the company
- Establishing and growing the automation framework
- Building and running automation testing
- Product quality (including running manual tests when needed)
- Choosing the right tools and technologies that fit our needs
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of QA automation experience, with the ability to build new automation systems
- At least 2 years of Java programming experience
- Web UI automation experience such as Selenium/Geb
- At least 7 years of QA background, writing and executing ATP, coverage, summaries, etc
- Experience with test management systems such as Zephyr / RQM / Test-Rail
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (groovy, python, go, etc)
- Ability to create tasks and follow them on your own
- Automation hands on experience including system configuration
- Passion for technologies and not afraid to learn new ones
- Experience with Linux systems
- Jenkins experience
- Infrastructure development companies experience (storage/virtualization/networking etc)
- Mainframe experience