Automation Infra Tech Lead
Model9 is looking for an enthusiastic developer to lead our automation tests infrastructure development. If software quality is important to you, and you have a passion for fast software cycles and enjoy learning diverse technologies, we want to hear from you.
Backed by world-class investors like Intel Capital, Model9 is a hyper-growth startup driving DataOps innovation by working with the largest companies in the world to liberate previously inaccessible petabytes of data to the cloud for analytics, AI and machine learning.
As the Automation Infrastructure Tech Lead, you will hold a senior, high-impact position of our core R&D team at an early stage in the company’s growth, giving you huge influence on the product and development cycle. You will shape the design of our automation infrastructure, set standards for quality and delivery, and be a key influence on the velocity of the R&D team. Infrastructure is key to Model9’s success, and you will have the opportunity to work with automation tests written by all of our developers.
Our system consists of on-premise agents connected to enterprise storage units, working with multi-cloud data management API & web services.
- 7 years or more of automation tests development
- 4 years or more of programming in Java or Groovy
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proven experience with AWS
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps best practices and tools (such as Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, JMH, Ansible)
- Ability to independently plan and execute tests for complex features in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to train others
- Team-player that loves to share ideas and work together while also being independent
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Networking/storage/mainframe systems experience
- Leadership experience
Send your resume to [email protected] (Confidentiality guaranteed).
Our location: WeWork Shoken, 23 Shoken St, Tel Aviv