Senior Software Engineer
Model9 is looking for an enthusiastic senior engineer with a passion for software architecture. If you love learning new and diverse technologies that demand high performance standards while handling data at scale, we want to hear from you.
Backed by world-class investors like Intel Capital, Model9 is a hyper-growth startup driving DataOps innovation by working with the largest companies in the world to liberate previously inaccessible petabytes of data to the cloud for analytics, AI and machine learning.
As an early senior member of our core R&D team, this is a high-impact role with huge influence on the product and development cycle. You will shape the design of the system, set standards for quality and delivery, and engage with customers to find creative solutions to problems.
Our system consists of on-premise agents connected to enterprise storage units, working with multi-cloud data management API & web services.
- 7 years or more of software development experience
- 3 years or more of programming in a JVM-language (Java, Groovy, Kotlin, Scala) or C#
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps best practices and tools (such as Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, JMH, Ansible)
- Fast-learner, excited by learning new technologies
- Team-player that loves to share ideas and work together while also being independent
- Problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability to coach others as part of team growth
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- 6 years or more of programming in Java
- C/C++ development experience
- Networking/storage/mainframe systems experience
- Operating systems internals knowledge
- Leadership experience
Send your resume to [email protected] (Confidentiality guaranteed).