Junior Software Engineer
Model9 is looking for an enthusiastic engineer with a passion for software architecture. If you love learning new and diverse technologies that demand high performance standards while handling data at scale, we want to hear from you.
Backed by world-class investors like Intel Capital, Model9 is a hyper-growth startup driving DataOps innovation by working with the largest companies in the world to liberate previously inaccessible petabytes of data to the cloud for analytics, AI and machine learning.
As an early member of our core R&D team you will be exposed to diverse technologies, work on every aspect of our product, engage with customers to find creative solutions to problems, and have an impact across the entire product development lifecycle.
Our system consists of on-premise agents connected to enterprise storage units, working with multi-cloud data management API & web services.
- At least 2 years of programming in a JVM-language (Java, Groovy, Kotlin, Scala) or C# in a SaaS or enterprise software company
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A track-record of exceptional performance
- Fast-learner, excited by learning new technologies
- Team-player that loves to share ideas and work together while also being independent
- Proactive team-player who does whatever it takes to get the job done
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (such as Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, JMH, Ansible)
- Networking/storage/mainframe systems experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies