Technical Product Marketing Manager
Model9, a pioneer of cloud data management for mainframe, is looking for a brilliant Product Marketing Manager who’s a technologist, creative thinker, understands product concepts and is passionate about technology, content and storytelling. In this role you will be crafting Model9’s messages, positioning, and telling the Model9 story from product and industry perspectives.
- Master our product – in and out – and translate product concepts and features into end user benefits and value
- Work closely with product and field engineering teams, to ensure the best and most compelling product capabilities are represented in our external content
- Translate product developments into effective marketing tools
- Work with tech and marketing writers to create and maintain comprehensive user documentation for product releases
- Interview different buying personas to understand needs and pain points
- Help the content marketing team craft a compelling Model9 story and messages to fuel marketing channels and product outbound activities with effective product-related content (sales enablement tools – battlecards, collateral, competitive analysis docs, technical blogs, product documentation)
- Follow and analyze market trends to position Model9 as thought leaders
- Conduct market and customer research
- 5 years as a Technical Product Marketing Manager.
- Education must include technical background – SW engineering / system administration
- Familiarity and experience with mainframe / storage / cloud data management – a must!
- Talented storyteller with copywriting skills – an advantage
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Creative, analytical and very much in the details
- Excellent communication skills
- Background as a SW engineer / System Programmer / System Mainframe developer – an advantage
- Native-level proficiency in English
Send your resume to [email protected] (confidentiality guaranteed).
Our location: WeWork Shoken, 23 Shoken St, Tel-Aviv