Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Model9 may collect personal information from you to complete various transactions, such as:
Information requests, including content and software downloads
Marketing or support subscriptions
Profile creation and user verification
Product or services orders, activations, and registrations
Customer support requests
Trade show/conference/event promotions
Newsgroups, bulletin boards or forums.
What personal information we collect
The types of personal information you provide us may include:
- Contact information, such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial information (collected offline for the purpose of conducting business), such as:
- Banking/financial account information
- Billing information
- Business tax identification
- Payment Information
- Job application data (collected offline for the purpose of reviewing job applications), such as:
- Government issued identification number
- Date of birth
- Salary and salary history
- Address history
- Educational background
- Employment background
- Job interests
- Other unique information, such as:
- User identifiers and passwords
- Product and service preferences
- Contact preferences
- Other personal information you provide us through our contact forms or through email
In some cases, Model9 may be provided with your business contact data by a designated entity within your business or enterprise, for example a member of your IT department may provide Model9 your contact information as a reference. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
Registered Partners of Model9 may submit the personal information of third parties, including name, email and company information when they register a commercial opportunity with us. Model9 stores this information for the sole purpose of conducting business. This third party may contact us using the information below to request that we remove this information from our databases.
Model9 also collects information from publically or commercially available sources, such as your:
- Company or place of employment
- Job history
- Email address
- Demographic/profile information.
The information Model9 collects from these public or commercial sources may be used along with the information Model9 collects when you visit Model9’s websites. One example would be tying your name and company to the information contained in a professional network to better understand your background and interests.
How we use your personal information
The personal information Model9 collects to understand your interests and requests help Model9 deliver a consistent and personalized user experience. For example, Model9 may use your information to:
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Provide you with access or our product documentation and other content
- Assist you in completing a transaction or order and account administration
- Communicate with you about products and services
- Provide and improve service and support
- Provide product updates or warranty information
- Update you on new services and benefits
- Provide promotional offers
- Select content to be communicated to you
- Personalize Model9 websites
- Measure performance of marketing initiatives, advertisements, and websites
- Contact you regarding Model9 products or services
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information below.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s) or other promotional emails, we will use your name and email address to send these to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter(s) or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us using the information below.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Model9, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Model9’s products, services, and customer communications.
How we share your personal information
Model9 shares your personal information in the following ways:
- Model9 may make certain personal information available to partners that work with Model9 to provide products and services, or that help Model9 market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Model9 to provide or improve our products, services or help our partners service you.
- Model9 retains service providers and suppliers to deliver services and solutions and to assist Model9 with marketing, sales, and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers include marketing companies, email service providers, automated data processors, lead generators, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information received on behalf of Model9 and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Model9.
In addition, Model9 will share your personal information to:
- Respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities
- Comply with law, regulation, subpoena, or court order
- Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- Enforce/protect the rights and proprieties of Model9 or its subsidiaries
- Protect the rights or personal safety of Model9, our employees, and third parties
- Should Model9 decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses for strategic or other business reasons, such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of personal information from sellers. Model9’s practice is to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. Model9 will attempt to notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on the Model9 website of any change in ownership and the choices you may have regarding your personal information
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child less than 18 years old, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information. This can be data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information on how Model9’s product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, such as:
- Postal code
- Area code
- Unique device identifier
- Time zone where you are
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
On our web site we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, pixels, tags and scripts are used by Model9 and our partners (e.g. marketing partners or analytics or service providers). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites or in communications with our site visitors. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you communications based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by contacting us using the information listed below. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Protection of Personal Information
Model9 takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting us using the information below. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Model9 is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may decline to process requests where the data is required to be retained by law, required for legitimate business purposes, or jeopardizes the privacy of others.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Model9 employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
We value your opinions. If you have any general or specific questions or comments for Model9, please contact us at:
13 Schocken St. Tel Aviv, 6653201, Israel